At Premier, we take pride in our ability to provide you with high quality replacement parts for your aircraft at a lower cost and with quicker lead times than our competitors. However, the process in which we are required to go through in order to certify our parts with the FAA and obtain a PMA is often time-consuming. It is because of this that we now offer owner supplied parts manufacturing or, as we call it, the Owner Produced Program.
Here’s how the Owner Produced Program works:
- You fill out the form below with details about you, your aircraft, and the specific part you need replaced.
- That request is sent to our Sales team and is reviewed by a team member.
- In 1-2 business days, a member of the sales team will reach out to you directly to discuss your needs. After this conversation, we will be able to make a decision whether we can produce the part or not.
- If we can produce the part, we will write a proposal which includes specific cost information and lead times for production. Note: Owner Produced Program parts typically take more than a week to produce and a few days for shipping times.
- If you approve the proposal, you will send the damaged part to us and we will begin the production process.
- Once the part is completed and verified in Quality Control, we will send your new part to you, trimmed and ready to install in your aircraft (you can request it not to be trimmed if that is your preference.)
- A sales team member will reach out to you again to make sure the part in the aircraft correctly and check if you need any further assistance.
If you have additional questions or concerns regarding the program give us a call and we would be happy to address them.